Monday, 13 October 2014

A Review of the Week


  1. The Bare Face Challenge - Last week I went without make up for seven days and I can honestly say it has done wonders for my skin. The spots I had have cleared up and I didn't feel uncomfortable going out make up-less once. It's definitely made me more confident about my natural face.
  2. The Battle of Hastings - On Saturday I went to see the battle of Hastings re-enactment which was awesome. I used to re-enact when I was younger but it was really interesting to see it as a member of public. The stalls were amazing and I bought some gorgeous fabric which I'll be making things with later (and doing a post on). The battle was epic and I am in awe of the people who do it because it looks terrifying.
  3. Toy Dinosaurs - So when it comes to dinosaurs I am a massive child and this week saw two new additions to my little collection of dinosaur things...
  The big one is called David and was a gift from a friend and the little one named Charlotte Brontosaurus was a gift from my boyfriend. 

4. Writing - I didn't do as much writing as I'd have liked this week both on and off my blog. This week I'll hopefully get more done.

How was everyone else's week?

No comments:

Post a Comment