Thursday, 23 October 2014

My Pick Me Up Playlist

We all have those songs that instantly cheer us up & I thought I would share with you some of the songs that I listen to when I'm feeling really crappy. These songs always put me in a better mood & some of them are incredibly cheesy but sometimes that's just what you need.


  • She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls I know it's been years since this came out but it's the best song for getting me psyched up to actually get ready for going out.

  • Last Friday Night - Katy Perry Every time I hear this song I think of the hilarious video and I can't help but start laughing.

  • Mr Mistoffelees - Cats (the musical) I am a musical addict! I saw this show when I was little in London and this song has been my favourite in the entire show for years because it's so incredibly awesome! Then again everything about this show is amazing!

  • Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson It's just such a lovely song...seriously it's just adorable.

  • Mr Blue Sky - The Electric Light Orchestra This song makes me sad and happy at the same time because it has a lot of back story for me. It's a song that my Dad always loved and we always used to listen to and sing along with whenever we had a long car journey. So whenever I listen to it I'm reminded of him and those amazing times we had together.

Let me know what your favourite pick me up songs are, or maybe recommend some because as far as I'm concerned your collection of instant cheer up music can never be too big. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment