Tuesday, 14 October 2014

My Realistic Bucket List


So I think we've probably all thought about things we would like to do in our lives and probably made a bucket list at some point. Well I know I have, in fact I've made many because there seems to be a genetic love of lists in my family. However in a recent splurge of boredom I decided to make a realistic bucket list and actually think about how I would achieve it. (Because I'm cool like that.) She here it is, my realistic and hopefully achievable bucket list.


  • Write a book - I don't even particularly want to have a book published, I just want to write one and maybe share it with close friends and family because I've always loved to write. (Hence the blog full of ramblings you're looking at right now.


  • Travel around America - I've always wanted to go on a road trip around America and visit all the different states to see all the different historical places. Plus I just want to experience what it's like in America.

  • Live in Scotland - Ever since I was little I've adored Scotland, my grandparents live there so I've always visited lots but I feel like it would be amazing to live there for a while. Specifically I want to live on the Isle of Arran because look at these views:




Not the sunniest of places but still pretty damn beautiful.


  • Take a photography course - I'm not sure why I've always wanted to do this I just feel like it would probably be really interesting to learn about.


  • Start a youtube channel - Not for lots of people to watch but just as another way to express my thoughts. This is more of a confidence issue then anything else, I find sitting at my screen typing my words a lot safer then recording them.

Do you have a bucket list? If so let me know what's on yours! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment