Tuesday, 7 October 2014

The Bare Face Challenge


This week I have decided to set myself a bit of a challenge. I'm a firm believer that every-bodies skin needs a bit of a break from make-up sometimes so for 7 days (starting yesterday) no matter where I'm going or what I'm doing I will wear absolutely no make up. I know this sounds a bit silly but I've always found it's way too easy to become reliant on wearing make up, there is nothing wrong with wearing make up, I love it. It's fun to experiment with and try out different looks but that's how I want it to stay, fun! I don't want it to become a chore, or something I feel like I have to do.

I'll be keeping on track with my usual skincare routine and I think it'll be interesting to see whether or not my skin improves at all. Plus you never know it could turn into a longer period of time!

So here goes. . .here I am bare faced, in my pyjamas and half asleep. . .wooo!


2 comments:

  1. I think its great you are doing this! It can be hard to pluck up the courage, because as you say, we defintaley become reliant on makeup! I bet you will really notice the difference at the end of the week! Thanks for following me on bloglovin, I am now following you right back!
    Alice x
    www.alices-wonderfulland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is amazing! I dream of the day when I will finally (hopefully) have clear skin! Great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete