Saturday, 1 November 2014

Hello November


Halloween has been and gone, so the time of spooky ghosts and excess chocolate is over, however there are still loads of exciting things to do in the seemingly never ending run up to the month of jingle bells and a new excuse to eat excess amounts of chocolate. (If you need an excuse.)

This month I will be taking part in NaNoWriMo which is national novel writing month. The idea is you take the idea you've been putting off writing and attempt to write 50,000 words in the 30 days of November. If you want to learn more then you can go here to check it out... http://nanowrimo.org/dashboard

To make sure I don't lock myself away and go completely mad during this challenge I plan to try and fit in an hour long walk through the countryside everyday. Plus this way I won't waste all the days before the weather becomes unbearably cold.

I'm also going to need to start Christmas planning as I have challenged myself to do everyone home made gifts this year which could be interesting. I've already found a few cool ideas but if anyone as any awesome home made gift ideas please share!

I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween and has an even more brilliant November. What are your plans for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment