This is a classic query for young teenage girls; "How can I make boys like me?"
In fact it's such a popular question that it's created an endless amount of webpages about how to get that special boy to like you and what boys look for in girls. There are videos all over you tube about what boys like and the kind of girl you should be if you want a boyfriend, here is of the 'advice' I found out there.
1. Get him to notice you. If he looks at you a lot then he probably already likes you. Find out what he likes doing and do the same thing. Be around him as much as possible doing the same activity.
2. Make him feel useful. Even if you don't need it, ask him to help with your homework or to help carry your things. Boys like feeling needed.
3. If he doesn't notice you, try changing your style. Try a new haircut, some new clothes, maybe even try losing a bit of weight. Not only will you feel better about yourself but he might notice this positive change.
4. Touch him as much as you can. Not in a creepy way, stroke his arm occasionally or touch his hand. This will encourage thoughts of intimacy.
5. Most importantly always look your best around him, but not as if you're trying too hard. If there's a chance of you running into him then always make sure you have a natural looking amount of make up on, relaxed but stylish clothing and your hair washed and brushed.
These are all genuine tips from the internet on how to get guys. The internet is a very stupid place.
These tips recommend: Lying about your interests to impress him
Acting as if you are weaker/less intelligent then you actually are
Changing yourself and even losing weight for him
Never risking not putting on makeup
This is ridiculous! Lets be honest, you can't make a guy like you. He either does or he doesn't, changing yourself won't do anything. Just be yourself that is the most important thing in the world. Just because one boy doesn't like you does not mean none of them will.
And to you internet people writing these things:
- Stop writing stupid things
- Don't encourage young, impressionable girls to change themselves
- This is absolute rubbish, just stop.